| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Conakry in December is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of liquid is deposited during on average 3 days.
- The blue above Conakry is dull having on balance a trifling 3:11 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 8:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Conakry December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Conakry, Guinea
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Conakry:
- Kedougou, Senegal - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) NNE
- Labe, Guinea - 242.1 kms (150.4 miles) NE
- Mamou, Guinea - 190 kms (118.1 miles) ENE
- Kindia, Guinea - 98.2 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Faranah, Guinea - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) E
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) E
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 387.9 kms (241 miles) E
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) SSE
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) SSE
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 351.3 kms (218.3 miles) ESE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 271.4 kms (168.6 miles) SE
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE