| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Conakry in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in August is exceptionaly sodden with endless rain. A staggering 1104mm (43.5in) of water is discharged across on average 29 days.
- In August the blue above Conakry is really dreary having on average only 1:54 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 10:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 15.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 84.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Conakry August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Conakry, Guinea
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Conakry:
- Kedougou, Senegal - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) NNE
- Labe, Guinea - 242.1 kms (150.4 miles) NE
- Mamou, Guinea - 190 kms (118.1 miles) ENE
- Kindia, Guinea - 98.2 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Faranah, Guinea - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) E
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) E
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 387.9 kms (241 miles) E
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) SSE
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) SSE
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 351.3 kms (218.3 miles) ESE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 271.4 kms (168.6 miles) SE
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SSE